To celebrate National Tell A Joke Day, we’re giving you 10 of the best sock puns to get anyone giggling – because bad puns are always the best, right?
- Why do golfers wear two pairs of socks? In case they get a hole in one.
- Why did the pair of socks decide to break up? Because one of them always had to be right, and the other one left.
- Did you hear who they cast in the new movie “Shoe-manji”? Dwayne “The Sock” Johnson.
- “Why are you wearing socks to the wedding?” someone asked the groom. In case I get cold feet.
- What do you call a financier with a hole in their sock? A sock broker.
- What did the one sock say to the other? You’re my solemate.
- Person 1: Your sock has a hole in it. Person 2: No it doesn’t. Person 1: Then how did you get your foot in it?
- My friend kept going on about what he should put in his new spare drawer. I told him to put a sock in it.
- What did the hat say to the sock? I’ll go on ahead, you go on foot.
- What did the sock say to the other before going in the washing machine? You realise one of us isn’t coming back.
Those are just some of our favourite sock puns we’ll be using to celebrate National tell a joke day, let us know yours! Or if you're after the best socks you'll ever wear - give these a try!