We do not compromise when it comes to our quality standards, each pair of socks are knitted with a seamless toe and go through no less than five quality control checks throughout the manufacturing process. We also only use the finest sustainably grown cotton including Supima cotton, Mercerised Egyptian cotton, and Organic cotton.
What is a seamless toe?
Seamless toe socks are designed and produced without that thick seam at the end of the socks so there's no irritation or rubbing while wearing shoes, for the most comfortable fit regardless of the type of shoe or activity. Peper Harow socks are ideal for people with sensitive skin, diabetes, or arthritis.
Why does the type of cotton matter?
Not all cottons are created equal, they are differentiated by the length of their fibre. The longer the fibre the higher the quality of yarn, which means the socks feel softer and are more durable than poorer quality yarns.
- Hand Picked: The Egyptian cotton is hand-picked at just the right ripeness, avoiding damage to the bulb, and harmful defoliants.
- Mercerisation: Mercerising the cotton increases luster, strength and smoothness as well as giving it antibacterial properties.
- Thermal Regulation: Mercerised Egyptian cotton improves thermal regulation and wicks away sweat, promoting comfort and cool feet.
- OEKO-TEX 100 Certified: The yarn used is OEKO-TEX 100 certified, ensuring the safe and fair production.
- Wash-Resistant: Mercerised Egyptian cotton never shrinks and always maintains colour.
- Stronger Fibre: Supima is twice as strong as regular cottons, making your socks extremely resilient.
- Softer Fabric: Inherently softer due to the extra-long fibres, making the socks feel sumptuously soft.
- Vibrant Colours: Supima's finer fibres absorb and retain colour better, keeping the colours vibrant wash after wash.
- Ethical & Sustainable: Supima is only grown on 500 family farms across the United States, ensuring they protect the land and soil through their legacy.
- Rare: Supima makes up only 3% of all cotton grown in the United States, making it rarer than typical cottons.
- Certified Organic: The yarn used in our organic socks is Global Organic Textile Standard certified, promoting sustainable farming practices.
- Natural: This cotton neither uses chemical pesticides and herbicides nor is treated genetically in any way.
- Fair Practices: GOTS certification means safe and fair working conditions and wages for both cotton producers and textile workers.
- Health: The yarn is dyed without the use of carcinogenic or allergenic colourants safeguarding the health of the consumers.
- Supporting BCI: BCI Farmers use water efficiently, care for the health of the soil and natural habitats.