Tan Business 3 Card Men's Leather Wallet
We recommend that you observe the following instructions so you can enjoy your leather products for many years to come.
- You should avoid contact with abrasive surfaces, keep your product dry and protect it from direct sources of heat.
- To clean your product, wipe it with a soft and dampened cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- Take immediate action if the leather gets wet. Wipe with a soft cloth and leave to dry naturally in a cool dark place.
- Store leather away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour fading, you may also wish to feed it from time to time with a little clear leather wax.
- The leather is a natural material so you may find the surface shows some minor variations in colour or even the occasional small imperfection. This is part of the natural beauty of leather.
Free shipping on all orders over £60 in the UK and £100 internationally.